- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors in this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data as it relates to use of our website.
2. How we use your personal data
- We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. We do this by using Google Analytics, to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. Our website host also collects this information. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("correspondence data"). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
4. Information About Your Rights
- In this Section, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- You have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Data and information such as the purposes of the processing or the categories of Personal Data concerned.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request erasure of Personal Data without undue delay under certain circumstances, e.g. if your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw consent on which processing is based according to Art.6 (1)(a) GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for processing.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances, e.g. if you think that the Personal Data we process about you is incorrect or unlawful.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your Personal Data you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit that information to another controller without hindrance or ask us to do so.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing our online contact form.
5. Right to Lodge a Complaint Before the Data Protection Authority
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes the applicable data protection laws. For the UK please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
6. Third Party Website Links and Features
- Shopmobilitywatford.org contains links to and features from other websites. This privacy notice does not cover the the privacy practices of third party websites or features.
- Facebook Like Button: We use a Facebook Like button social plug-in (provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) to enable our website users to easily "Like" content found on Shopmobilitywatford.org, and thereby share this content with their Facebook Friends.
- Whenever you view a page of our website containing such plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers operated by Facebook. As a result, the content of the social plug-in is transferred by Facebook directly to your browser and embedded in the website being shown. If you visit our website whilst signed into your Facebook user account, information concerning your visit will be transferred to Facebook and Facebook can assign your visit to our website to your account.
7. Data Retention
Page updated 23/5/18